Wednesday 24 February 2010

Reflective Comments 17/02/10

How frustrating; after 3 months of locking me out today i got here no trouble, no change nothing different. Therefore i intend staying logged on unitl blogger locks me out lol.
todays reflective comments

Strengths; i really like the way blogging allows me to combine my own opinions and research in an interesting and visual way. The structure allows me to be systematic in a creative way and the fact it is public means i can show off lol.

Weaknesses; As an oldie i find that i forget what i have done. At this session i am dumbfounded by how to add a print-screen snatch, v frustrating, and i realise just how much work i have to do to support my students.

Outcomes; pleased with the result of my 1 hours work - hoping it will help my students. it is definately helping me to learn - sorry all for calling it WARP STUDIO instead of WARP FILM.

No comments:

Post a Comment